Status: Alive and kicking
This project all started as my parents didn’t want to buy me a car especially a car I wanted at the time when I was 18, a Nissan S13 or Porsche 944. Which I can understand why because as a parent you don’t your kid especially when hormones are running rampant to:
- Become at hoon
- Drive dangerously and get killed
- Get invested in a car, wasting money and not studying
I was given this car as a hand me down for FREE from my uncle who moved interstate to start a business and left the car behind. I decided to modify the car out of spite.
If I can’t get the car I want. I’ll make into a car I want!
That soon got me into the 2nd part of the project as time went on after getting involved in motorsports and modifying the car.
The project was to get rid of the stigma motorsport being expensive and the idea of only certain cars/platforms are meant to at the track/modified/enjoyed. How else would you know if a platform is good or not if nobody tries it? Why are certain cars frowned upon?
Why is it if they have one make series all over the world e.g Micra Cup, Vitz Cup, Mini Cup, Swift Cup, etc (I could go on forever) and a culture for these types of cars except here in Australia.
It’s this toxic mindset in the car community especially in Australia which limits the variety of cars both in motorsports and car culture, it kills the grassroots & car ownership aspects.
- Stock 2NZ-FE, 1.3L
- Works Engineering Lightweight Pulley Toyota Vios 1.5 ’03-’06 (Pro Balancing) (W-CP-TV)
- TRD Quick Shift Lever Set (33530-NP 100)
- HyperSport Short Shifter Adaptor (HS-0001)
- BC Racing BR Type RA Series Coilovers (C-08-RA) with Swift Springs F:8kg/R:7kg
- Progress 03-06 SCION XA/XB Rear Swaybar (62.2170)
- SuperPro Offset Caster Bushes (SPF2798K)
- Energy Suspension – Front Sway Bar Poly Bushing (8.5130G), Front Lower Control Arm Bushing (8.3123G)
- TRD Front Strut Brace (53607-NP101)
- Tanabe Sustec 4 Point Front Underbrace (UBT4/TUB099F)
- Spoon Rigid Collar Front & Rear (F:50261-P13-1000, R:50300-P61-000)
- HEL Stainless Steel Lines (TOY-4-112)
- MR2 Spyder/MR-S Front Brakes (255mm Rotors & Caliper)
- Endless CC-RG Brake Pads (EP382) [+]
- Project Mu Sports Rear Shoe (S117) [+]
OZ Racing Crono EVO 15×6.5 +40, Hankook Ventus V2 concept 2 (H457) 195/50/15
OZ Racing Routes 15×7 +35, Hankook RS3 (Z222) 195/50/15
WedsSport TC-005 15×6.5 +43, Kumho V720 195/50/15
- Sparco Sprint Junior Blue with Cushions (01023AZ, 01022AZ) with BRIDE MO Driver Rail (T001MO)
- Sparco R345 Leather Steering Wheel (R345) with HKB Sports Boss Kit (OT-250)
- Sparco 4 Point Harness Snap-in (04604BMNR)
- CUSCO Spin Turn Knob (00B 014 AA)
- Pokémon Gear Knob
Current Lap PB’s
|SMSP – Amaroo/South Circuit||1:09.0160||13/05/2017||
Federal 595 RS-RR
|SMSP – Druitt/North Circuit||1:26.7140
Kumho ECSTA V720
Wakefield Park Raceway
Federal 595 RS-RR
|Winton Motor Raceway||1:49.6070||26/03/2017||
Hankook Ventus V2 (H437)
Change Log/Build Log -WIP-